1. LAYOUT - position HI-VIZ so that the outer triangular edge abuts the outer perimeter of display or booth space. Cut to length using a standard hacksaw.
2. CORNERS - Miter cuts are recommended for corners for a safe, neat and professional appearance.
Overlapping edging to form corners works well for in-ground installations but can cause a trip hazard on a display.
3. SECURING - Once HI-VIZ is cut to length, position and using duct tape, secure pieces in place by taping the lip of HI-VIZ to the floor.
4. ASSEMBLE PAVER DISPLAY - Pavers should be positioned on the taped lip and abutting the vertical wall of the HI-VIZ.
5. JOINT SAND - HI-VIZ enables use of sand in your display without concern of the sand migrating from your display area.
View PDF - Hi-Viz Installation